Cruise excursions Castellon a jewel in the heart of the Mediterranean sea!!
Castellon Province located in the North of the Valencian Community is a jewel in the Mediterranean that you can explore with your friends, family or couple. The Castellon´s harbor is becoming more and more famous day by day because of its prime location very close to Catalonia region and in the heart of the Mediterranean sea.
In this post We will let you know the best cruise excursions Castellon you can do once you get to this wonderful port in the Mediterranean.
– Cruise excursions Castellon “The Capital”: In this 4h shore excursions Castellon focused in the capital of this Province you will visit the best of it, with its impressive pedestrian streets, palaces and buldings. Feel the Mediterranean spirit in the Plaza Mayor with the Co-Cathedral and “the Fadrí” belltower. Choose which kind of transport fit you better, car ( 4 people + driver/guide), van ( 7 people + driver + guide) or coach (up to 50 people).
– Cruise excursion San José Caves: If you are and adventurer this is the best shore excursion Castellon. The San José caves are the biggest navigable in Europe. We will change your luxury ship for one modest boat for riding it inside this Caves, for admiring natural stalactites and stalacmites. For this cruise excursion Castellon you will need transport to, ca, van or coach (up to 50 people).
– Cruise excursions Valencia: This is maybe the most famous shore excursion Valencia and interesting too. In this 5h shore excursion Valencia you will discover the main tourist attractions of the capital in the Valencian Community.
From Castellon harbor to Valencia there will be 45min driving and enjoying the panoramic views of orange trees lands and the Valencian horchard. We will start this shore excursion Valencia with a panoramic drive into the City of Arts and Science, then we will go direct to the city center visiting the Valencia´s bullring, the modernist train station and the town hall.
We will discover walking the Valencia Central Market and the Silk Exchange building a special World Heritage Site declared by the UNESCO. For finishing this great experience we will have time for a brief walking tour into the surrounding area of the Cathedral before we depart to Castellon.
– Cruise excursion Sagunto: Would you like to feel as a Roman? In this cruise excursion Sagunto you will discover the Roman Theatre in Sagunto and its spectacular Castle, located in the same area. Discover the all the Roman area and then the jewish neighborhood once you are in the historical city center. By the end of the tour you will have free time for exploring the city center by your own.
– Cruise excursion cellars in Requena and Utiel: If you are a wine lover and you want to explore the way in Requena produce its special wines with Denomination of Origen, this is your shore excursions Requena and Utiel. We will visit a great cellar and taste some different wines, then we will discover some arab caves in Requena.
Do not miss the chance of visiting the heart of the Mediterranean sea in this differents cruise excursions Castellon.