Admire in this Alicante shared walking tour the famous Bonfires of San Juan festival
Start this Alicante shared walking tour 3h by admiring, the spectacular Santa Bárbara Castle on strategic Mount Benacantil overlooking the city as you sip on some typical Sangria and enjoy superb views of the bay. Down in the Old Town you will discover tranquil Mediterranean neighborhoods of colorful buildings and a typical zest for life.
We will go down in this Alicante shared walking tour, to discover the Old Town walking, the Co-cathedral of St. Nicholas of Bari, built on the remains of a mosque in the 17th century. Admire the Baroque façade of the Town Hall, and the modernist Casa Carbonell, one of the city’s most striking buildings. Through Carbonell building you will discover the economical boom during the S.XX and different interesting and fun histories about the Carbonell family. The city’s esplanade: Explanada de España, is also the place to be dazzled by more than 6 million ceramic tiles on the promenade floor at the end of your tour.
Alicante is an enchanting and historical Mediterranean port city that is best to explore it with an Alicante shared walking tour 3h
What’s included in our Alicante shared walking tour 3h :
• Walking tour in the Old Town and Sta. Cruz neighborhood
• Private tour guide in Alicante
• Tour of Santa Barbara´s castle
Not included Alicante shared walking tour 3h :
• Ticket entrances for elevator +5€ per person payable to the guide at the begining of the tour.
Important information about our Alicante shared walking tour (3h):
- Small groups 20pax aprox. Min. 10pax to start the walking tour. We will let you know in advance if we have to cance the tour.
- You must show the tickets to the guide before starting the walking tour.
- The walking tour must start on time, get there 15min before to check you vouchers (printed or digital).
- The guide will be there 15min before starting the walking tour with a sign saying Quality Guided Tours.
** Check the meeting point for this Alicante Shared walking tour 3h:
CHECK THE PLACES YOU WILL VISIT IN THIS ALICANTE SHARED WALKING TOUR (3H):
|MUST SEE ALC||WALKING||SIGHTSEEING by transport|
|Saint Barbara´s Castle||X (inside)|
|San Juan Beach|
|Santa Faz Monastery- Holy sheet-.|
|Alicante´s Town Hall||X (outside)|
|Sta. Cruz Neighborhood||X|
|St. Nicholas Co-Cathedral||X (outside)|
|Volvo Ocean´s Race Square||X|
|Alicante Tapas tour|
|Elche- Huerto del Cura & Palm tree groove-.|
|Villena wine tasting|
Ana & Jordi Linares Private Tour Guides Alicante
Donwload complete information about our private guided tours
Download a catalog (.pdf) with complete information about each destination (all our tours, meeting point, cancellation policy, recommendations, private transport, etc)
Alicante | Benidorm | Cartagena | Valencia
** Shared walking tours developed by Qualified Local Private Tour Guides. Book only professional tour guides in Alicante. If you are travelling with a private group, family or friends, you can book a private guided tour + transport for your party**
There are no reviews yet.