Take part in our Cartagena shared walking tour (3h) and discover this wonderful city accompanied by local and professional private tour guides!
Book our Cartagena shared walking tour and enjoy the main sites of Cartagena such us the: Interpretation Center of Punic Walls, the panoramic elevator for the Castle and the modernist city center.
We will start this Cartagena shared walking tour of 3h in our meeting point in Mare Nostrum Restaurant, close to the main harbor of Cartagena and close to where the shutle buses from other harbors stop. The meeting point is 100m far away from the police control. Our private tour guides in Cartagena will be waiting for you there.
Get amazed by the history of Cartagena and start discovering it visiting the Interpretation Center of Punic Walls, where you will realized why Cartagena became important for the Phoenicians and then later in the history for the Romans.
Combine culture + nature and fun histories about Cartagena in our Cartagena shared walking tour
We will continue taking the panoramic elevator up to “La Concepción” castle (outside visit), for enjoying the great panoramic views over the Royal Marine and the Roman amphitheatre and theatre. From there we will go down walking to get to the historical city center.
Once we are in the modernist city center we will have time to discover the main elements for the modernist style with spectacular buildings such us the Town Hall or the Great Hotel at Calle Mayor. Our private tours guide in Cartagena will give you information about places to taste local tapas (“caldero rise”) or our typical “asiatico coffee”.
What’s included in our “Cartagena shared walking tour (3h)”:
• 3h private tour guide in Cartagena
• Walking tour of Calle Mayor
• Tour of the surrounds of Concepcion Castle (roman theater and amphytheater views) + Interpretation Center of the Punic Walls
Not included “Cartagena shared walking tour (3h)”:
• Ticket entrances for the Panoramic Elevator + Interpretation Center of the Punic Walls = +10€ per person payable in cash to the guide at the begining of the tour (over 11 year old).
Important information about our Cartagena shared walking tour (3h):
- Small groups 25pax aprox. Min. 10pax to start the walking tour. We will let you know in advance if we have to cancel the tour, so please when you book it choose: “cash to the guide”.
- You must pay the tickets to the guide before starting the walking tour.
- The walking tour must start on time, get there 15min before to check you vouchers (printed or digital).
- The guide will be there 15min before starting the walking tour with a sign saying Quality Guided Tours.
Check our meeting point for this Cartagena shared walking tour (3h):
CHECK THE PLACES YOU WILL VISIT IN THIS CARTAGENA SHARED WALKING TOUR (3H):
|MUST SEE CARTAGENA||WALKING||SIGHTSEEING by transport|
|Punic Walls||X (inside)|
|Elevator to the Castle||X|
|House of Fortune Cartagena (Spai)|
|Flag´s explanade (Castle outside)||X|
|Cartagena´s Town Hall||X (outside)|
|Isaac Peral´s Submarine||X (outside)|
|Roman Theatre||X (outside)|
|Asiatico Coffe tasting|
|Lighthouse of Cabo de Palos|
|La Manga beach resort|
|Royal Casino of Murcia|
** Shared walking tours developed by Qualified Local Guides. Book only professional guides. If you are travelling with a private group, family or friends, you can book a private guided tour+transport for your party**
Ana & Jordi Linares Private Tour Guides Cartagena:
Donwload complete information about our private guided tours
Download a catalog (.pdf) with complete information about each destination (all our tours, meeting point, cancellation policy, recommendations, private transport, etc)