Enjoy this 2h Segway tour in Cartagena with your own, couple or family
Fun, safe and enviromentally friendly: 2h Segway tour in Cartagena
What´s a Segway?
- The Segway is a two-wheeled, self-balancing, battery-powered electric vehicle invented by Dean Kame.
- The Segway uses technology called dynamic stabilization to maintain its balance.
- We only use original Segway machines in our tours
- We’ll give you helmets
Why a 2h Segway tour in Cartagena?
- In a limited time (2h) you can visit the amazing city of Cartagena: the old city center of Cartagena, the harbour, Alfonso XII explanade, City Walls and panoramic views from “La Concepcion” castle (spectacular views over the roman theater and amphitheater of the old city)
- Easy to handle
- Get to know the city in an amusing and original way. A floating sensation!
- Tours with a monitor – tour guide equipped with radio-audio headphones
What´s included in this 2h segway tour in Cartagena:
- Insurance + Training + 2h Tour
- 2h Monitor – tour guide
- Radio-audio headphones
- Price per private tour up to 6 people in 6 original Segways + tour guide
On a cruising day, during the early hours of the morning our Segways are usually booked. You can take a tour starting at 1pm or in the afternoon and maybe we can accept individuals to start a group
Send us an e-mail asking about our avaibility
Meeting point for our 2h segway tour in Cartagena:
Ana & Jordi Linares Private Tour Guides Cartagena:
Donwload complete information about our private guided tours
Download a catalog (.pdf) with complete information about each destination (all our tours, meeting point, cancellation policy, recommendations, private transport, etc)