Benidorm is one of the top tourist destinations on the Costa Blanca. Discover in this Benidorm shared walking tour (2h) , the Levante beach and Poniente beach whilst also visiting the Balcón del Mediterráneo (balcony over the Mediterranean), which offers outstanding views over the sea.
This Benidorm shared walking tour (2h) tour begins in the historic centre of Benidorm that stands between the two main beaches of Levante and Poniente. This was the original site of the small fishing village overlooked by the church of San Jaime.
During our Benidorm shared walking tour (2h) you will admire views from the Cerro Canfali rock that is a viewing point known as the Balcón del Mediterráneo (balcony over the Mediterranean), which offers outstanding views over the sea. The Mediterranean sea has always been our Mare Nostrum since Romans started to navigate it. Nowadays it´s also part of our live and it creates special environments in all the Spanish Levante coastline.
** Shared walking tours developed by Qualified Local Guides. Book only professional guides. If you are travelling with a private group, family or friends, you can book a private guided tour+transport for your party**
What’s included in our “Benidorm shared walking tour (2h)”:
• Walking tour in the Old Town and Sta. Cruz neighborhood
• Tour of Santa Barbara´s castle.
Not included “Benidorm shared walking tour (2h)”:
• Ticket entrances for elevator +5€ per person payable to the guide at the begining of the tour.
Important information about our Benidorm shared walking tour (2h):
- Small groups 20pax aprox. Min. 10pax to start the walking tour. We will let you know in advance if we have to cance the tour.
- You must may the tickets to the guide before starting the walking tour.
- The walking tour must start on time, get there 15min before to check you vouchers (printed or digital).
- The guide will be there 15min before starting the walking tour with a sign saying Quality Guided Tours.